HIMSS Media Presents HIMSS Radio at HIMSS17
HIMSS Radio Show Featuring VIP Guests Broadcasts Live at HIMSS17
PORTLAND, Maine, Feb. 15, 2017 ‚Äď HIMSS Media, the fastest growing B2B media organization for health and technology, and Healthcare IT News, the industry's authoritative source for health IT decision-makers, presents HIMSS Radio, a powerful and insightful radio event featuring select VIP guests that will be broadcasting live at HIMSS17 at 1:00 p.m. on February 20 and 21.
HIMSS Radio, sponsored by Lenovo Health, Intel and Cloudera, is hosted again by health IT guru, Justin Barnes. This radio show will feature live interviews on the show floor with some of healthcare‚Äôs most renowned CEOs, CIOs, entrepreneurs and policy leaders.¬† Watch and tune in to industry leaders highlighting best practices and strategies to successfully navigate the future of healthcare. The HIMSS Radio Show will kick off in the HIMSS Media Booth #2123, Feb. 20-21 at 1:00 p.m. at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida. Everyone is also invited to listen live to the show on Feb. 20-21 by tuning in here: http://thisjustin.businessradiox.com/
"HIMSS Radio is even bigger for HIMSS17 than the wildly popular show at HIMSS16," said Tom Sullivan, Editor-in-Chief of Healthcare IT News. ‚ÄúThe rock star lineup of guests includes: H. Stephen Lieber; Aneesh Chopra; Michael¬†Hodgkins, MD; Denise Hines; and none other than John Halamka, MD, to name just a few.¬†With a roster like that, the¬†discussions are certain to be exciting, at times even perhaps downright contentious. Always enlightening."¬†
"I'm very excited to have the This Just In Radio Show partner with HIMSS again this year and to be able to broadcast live from HIMSS17 in Orlando with so many friends and peers," said Justin Barnes, HIT advisor and host of This Just In Radio. ‚ÄúOur guest line-up is unparalleled in healthcare, as we‚Äôll have the industry‚Äôs leading executives, innovators, stakeholders and policymakers sharing actionable intelligence on how health systems, care providers and even patients can successfully navigate healthcare."
- H. Stephen Lieber, President and CEO of HIMSS
- Carla Smith, Executive Vice President, HIMSS
- John Blair, CEO, MedAllies
- Jennifer Byrne, Chief Technology Officer, WW Public Sector
- Aneesh Chopra, Co-Founder, EVP Hunch Analytics; Former U.S. CTO
- John Halamka, MD, CIO Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Michael L. Hodgkins, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Information Office, American Medical Association
- Tom Foley, Director, WW Health Solutions Strategy, Lenovo Health
- Michael McCoy, MD, CEO, Physician Technology Services, Inc.
- Rasu B. Shrestha, MD, MBA, Chief Innovation Officer, UPMC
- Shawn Dolley, Industry Leader, Health & Life Science, Cloudera
- Michael Demshki, Director, Strategic Business Development, Healthcare Analytics, Intel
- Mariann Yeager, CEO, The Sequoia Project
- Stuart Hanson, Sr. Vice President & General Manager, Consumer Payment Solutions, Change Healthcare
- John Zimmerman, Vice President & General Manager, Clinical Business Solutions, GE
- Pat Wise, Vice President, Health Information Systems, HIMSS
- Joe Guerriero, Sr. Vice President, MDGuidelines, Reed Group
ABOUT HIMSS MEDIA
HIMSS Media is the fastest growing B2B media group focused exclusively on healthcare and technology markets. Through its suite of market-leading brands, such as Healthcare IT News, Healthcare Finance and MobiHealthNews, HIMSS Media delivers news, analysis and must-have information to an audience of senior healthcare and technology influencers. HIMSS Media is also the leading producer of important live events, such as the Privacy & Security Forum, Patient Engagement Summit, Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit and Big Data & Healthcare Analytics Forum.
About This Just In Radio Show
This Just In is a weekly syndicated radio show that focuses on the latest trends impacting our nation‚Äôs healthcare, innovation, public policy and strategy. The host, Justin Barnes, aka @HITAdvisor, is an entrepreneur and corporate advisor as well as a current partner at iHealth Innovations. Whether it‚Äôs a trending topic or the ‚Äúnext big thing,‚ÄĚ Justin is sure to be talking about it with his broad circle of peers.
You can listen to This Just In on the Business Radio X network (ThisJustIn.BusinessRadioX.com) and the Healthcare Now Radio network (HealthcareNowRadio.com/Programs/This-Just-In).
About Healthcare IT News
Healthcare IT News, a HIMSS Media publication, is the industry‚Äôs authoritative source covering the people, policy and technology driving next-generation healthcare in the U.S. For more than 12 years, it has been the leading voice of health IT, delivering strong and unbiased editorial insights on compelling topics such as electronic health records, health information exchange, privacy and security, data analytics, patient engagement, population health and revenue cycle management. For more information, visit HealthcareITNews.com.
Vice President, HIMSS Media,¬†Marketing Solutions