Our full-service webinar program allows you to generate valuable registrants and connect with key decision-makers while presenting your thought leadership or case studies. Our client services and production team ensures that all the critical stages of your event are addressed in a single offering, including full project management, a comprehensive promotion and media plan, campaign creation and deployment, event management and instruction, event reporting and event archiving.
- Introduce solutions only after a significant case has been established, demonstrating a clear need.
- Feature presenters from third-party sources to gain credibility.
- Include market trends and drivers. Remember, market drivers are about your industry and not about your solution.
Title Writing Tips:
- Make the title a promise or a result the reader will achieve after attending the webinar
- Be ultra-specific, unique and useful
- Use keywords in the title (i.e. use keywords that are hot topics in the industry today)
- Keep it short
- Use a number in the title (i.e. 10 reasons or 6 mistakes)
- Include a lively and active verb (i.e. â€śeliminating,â€ť â€śgrowing,â€ť â€śspeedingâ€ť and â€śenhancingâ€ť)
- Address the why: Does your title explain why people should attend your webinar?
- Use a colon: you can lead with a single word or catchy phrase and immediately follow through with aÂ description of the topic.